1. Tribune Business News, p.l. Piller, N. (1999, September). The scientific basis and therapeutic benefits of far infrared ray therapy. Health Food Association, 1-7.
2. L. Wilson, M.D., Author of ‘Sauna Therapy for Detoxification and Healing’. Wilson Consultants, Inc. 2003
3. Hrnjak, M., 1985, The effect of infrared irradiation on the human body, Arh Hig Rada Toksikol., 36(2)(June):201-18.
4. Siewert, C., H. Siewert, H.J. Winterfield and D. Strangefield, 1994, The behavior of central and peripheral hemodynamics in isometric and dynamic stress in hypertensive patients: treatment with regular sauna therapy, Z Kardiol., 83(9)(Sept):652-7.
5. Winterfield, H.G, H. Siewert, D. Strangefield, H. Warnke, J. Kruse, U. Engelmann, 1992, Potential use of the sauna in the long-term treatment of hypertensive cardiovascular circulation disorders – a comparison with kinesiotherapy, Schweiz Rundsch Med Prax., 81(35)(Aug 25):1016-20.
© 2013 by J. M. Henson and Bulldog Publishing. All Rights Reserved. All material contained herein is the exclusive property of Rocky Mountain Saunas, Inc. Any unauthorized reproduction or use of materials is strictly prohibited.