Terms and Conditions
Please review this agreement and click the button at the bottom of the page to agree and continue. This agreement is between you, the purchaser, and Rocky Mountain Saunas.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE - Rocky Mountain SaunasI. Rocky Mountain Saunas Lifetime Warranty Rocky Mountain Saunas provides a lifetime warranty on wood components against defective material and/or workmanship of cabinetry. Since the wood used in our infrared saunas has been kiln dried, a certain amount of expansion and contraction occurs in the wood within a sauna environment. This may result in minor cracks, which is considered normal. Rocky Mountain Saunas provides a lifetime warranty on heating elements and electrical components. The CD/DVD/LCD system is covered by its own manufacturers warranty.
- Lifetime warranty comes standard with all Rocky Mountain Saunas to the original purchaser. Warranty is not transferable between parties.
- Proof of original purchase must be provided.
- Warranty Parts and Support
- Rocky Mountain Saunas will perform all phone support and replacement parts free of charge during the warranty period.
- a) is in receipt of the goods
- b) has inspected the goods and
- c) in the Seller's discretion, has found the goods to be free of damage.
- a) storage fees and costs associated with routing the goods
- b) handling and restocking fee in the amount of $395.00 USD for each sauna
- c) all shipping costs to and from the Seller and
- d) Seller providing a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number.