Terms and Conditions
This agreement is between you, the purchaser, and Rocky Mountain Saunas. it is applicable for Residential Sauna Models (Badger, Colorado, Durango, Rio Grande and Big Bear Infrared Saunas) in a Residential Application.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF SALE - Rocky Mountain Saunas
I. Rocky Mountain Saunas Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
1. Rocky Mountain Saunas provides the Best Far Infrared Sauna Unlimited Lifetime Warranty on wood components against defective material and/or workmanship of cabinetry. Since the wood used in our infrared saunas has been kiln dried, a certain amount of expansion and contraction occurs in the wood within a sauna environment. This may result in minor cracks, which is considered normal.
2. Rocky Mountain Saunas provides an Unlimited Lifetime Warranty on ALL Nano-Carbon™ Heater Panels. We provide an Unlimited Lifetime Warranty on ALL Electrical Components. i.e.: Control Panels, Thermostat sending unit, CPU, Terminal Blocks and relays, 12v system, etc.
We even provide an Unlimited Lifetime Warranty on ALL Chromotherapy and Reading Light Bulbs. If a light bulb (reading light / outside light) goes out, email or call Rocky Mountain Saunas and we will send you a replacement bulb. We will pay for the shipping and handling of all replacement components. Chromotherapy light assembly will only be replaced if the whole assembly becomes inoperable. This will not cover individual LED lights that may burn out.
Most customer service and warranty issues are easily resolved by phone with our Technical Support Department. Our products are component modular, so component replacement is simple. In the unlikely event that an on-site service technician is required, there will be No charge to the owner for parts or labor. Rocky Mountain Saunas will determine if an on-site technician is required.
3. The standard FM CD Player is covered by a One Year Replacement Warranty through Rocky Mountain Saunas. Unauthorized installation or removal of stereo may void warranty. Rocky Mountain Saunas must be notified prior to install or removal of stereo for specific instructions.
4. The Optional Pioneer Stereo Upgrade packages (Premier and Elite) are covered by a One Year Warranty through Rocky Mountain Saunas. Pioneer stereos under the manufacturer One Year Warranty will be sent in for service and mailed back out to the client after the repairs have been made. Client is responsible for removal and re-installation of the stereo. Client will pay postage to mail the stereo to Rocky Mountain Saunas. Rocky Mountain Saunas will pay for the return shipping cost to the client.
The option Three Year Replacement Warranty ($49.95) will cover the stereo and speakers for a period of three years from the original purchase date. Rocky Mountain Saunas will evaluate the defective part to determine if it needs to be reparied or replaced. Client will pay postage to mail the stereo to Rocky Mountain Saunas. Rocky Mountain Saunas will pay for the return shipping cost to the client. Pioneer stereo upgrade packages and installation labor are non-refundable, all sales final.
5. The Optional Custom One-Way Privacy Wrap has a One Year Warranty for both indoor and outdoor applications. All sales are final on all Custom One-Way Privacy Wraps, nonrefundable.
6. All sales of custom made Seat Cushions and Sauna Covers, Pioneer Upgrade Package Installations, White Glove Assembly Labor and Custom One-Way Privacy Wraps are non-refundable.
7. Tempered Glass Door is under warranty through the shipping process. Once the sauna kit has arrived at its final destination and the door is intact, any cracking, breakage or damage of the glass door is the responsibility of the client to repair or replace.
8. Sauna mistreatment, misuse or neglect or high traffic "wear and tear" (ie: broken cup holders, door handles, wood slats, etc.) is not considered a warranty issue. Rocky Mountain Saunas will decide whether the warranty claim is valid or considered a non-warrantied item.
9. The Unlimited Lifetime Warranty comes standard with all Rocky Mountain Saunas to the original purchaser. Warranty is not transferable between parties.
10. Proof of original purchase must be provided by client.
Warranty Labor: Rocky Mountain Saunas will provide all replacement parts and all phone support for replacement of parts to the original owner and the warranty is nontransferable. The Unlimited Lifetime Warranty includes in-depth customer service provided by the Rocky Mountain Saunas Technical Support Team via phone. When deemed necessary by Rocky Mountain Saunas, other licensed professionals may be contracted to resolve the customer service warranty.
Commercial Application Warranty: All Rocky Mountain Saunas used in a commercial application will have a 5 year warranty from the original date of purchase. All warranty qualifications and disclaimers apply over the 5 year warranty term.
II. Warranty Disclaimers
AFTER THE INITIAL PRESET OPERATION SEQUENCE HAS BEEN PERFORMED, DO NOT SET THE SAUNA TEMPERATURE HIGHER THAN 135°F. OPERATING THE SAUNA AT 140°F OR HIGHER WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY.
Rocky Mountain Saunas uses grade A lumber in our all sauna models. Our saunas are shipped around the globe, and can experience slight blemishes, scratches or scuffs in transit. All structures using wood are susceptible to minor dents, scratches and scuffing which are not covered by warranty. This is normal and will not affect the integrity, operation or Unlimited Lifetime Warranty of your sauna.
Wood is a living material that continues to respond to climate conditions, even after being manufactured into a sauna. Prior to shipping, the wood is inspected for consistency, color and quality. Variations in the color or grain, and irregularities such fine cracks are part of the natural beauty of the wood and in no way should be considered defects.
During normal operation, wood may crack slightly due to the changes in humidity level of the wood. This will not affect the structural integrity of the sauna.
In most cases, minor wood blemishes on the exterior of the sauna may be treated by using a small amount of furniture polish, tung oil or other furniture treatment products. Please avoid any treatment containing Benzene or a high concentration of alcohol. Any interior blemishes, scratches, scuffs or chips can be either left alone, sanded or combination of gluing plus sanding.
Any compensation for small aesthetic repairs or minor cosmetic damage will be determined solely by Rocky Mountain Saunas Inc.
In the rare case damage should happen during the shipping process, it is required that a phone call is made to Rocky Mountain Saunas prior to the delivery driver leaving the delivery site. It is also required that pictures of the damage be sent within 24 hours of receipt of the sauna to email@example.com. Failure to comply with this process may disqualify any damage from being covered by warranty.
Outdoor Use Disclaimer: Saunas used in outside locations require a cedar wood cabin and must have a weather resistant cover purchased from Rocky Mountain Saunas to maintain the Unlimited Lifetime Warranty. Covers and thermal liners have a one year warranty from the manufacturer. Failure to utilize the .004 plastic sheet supplied as additional water protection for your sauna will void your warranty.
The fabric used for the roof of the waterproof cover is resistant to water penetration; however it is sewn to the acrylic canvas sides. It is required to place the plastic sheet included directly over the sauna roof prior to installing the weather to installing the weather resistant cover and placing an object on the sauna roof to give the fabric elevation for water run off as further protection. Like any wood exposed to the elements, it is required to treat the exterior wood of the sauna to keep it from deteriorating.
The Unlimited Lifetime Warranty is deemed void if the sauna has been misused, altered or left exposed to sun, rain, snow, wind or hail.
1) Rocky Mountain Saunas and any of its subsidiaries and/or associates shall not be held responsible for any misuse of the sauna by the client. Rocky Mountain Saunas shall not be held liable for any damage and/or injury caused by client misuse of product.
2) Rocky Mountain Saunas and any of its subsidiaries and/or associates do not provide medical guidance or diagnosis. It is always recommended that you contact your physician for advice regarding your personal health.
IV. Cancellation and Return Policy
1) Buyer may cancel and return the sauna, less non-refundable accessories (seat cushions, outdoor cover, stereo upgrade and installation labor, custom one-way privacy wraps and white glove installation labor) to Seller, subject to the terms and conditions of this policy, within 90 days of proof of purchase date. Buyer shall assume all risk of loss associated with the return as well as shipping, handling, restocking and other fees, costs and expenses as described in this policy.
2) Seller reserves the right to refuse to refund any deposit or payment, or cancel any payment due, and any owing until such time as Seller:
- a) is in receipt of the goods
- b) has inspected the goods and
- c) in the Seller's discretion, has found the goods to be free of damage.
3) All returned goods must be in their original packaging, along with the shipping pallet. Seller may refuse to refund all or any portion of any payment, or cancel payment due and owing if the Buyer fails to fully comply with or violates the terms and conditions of this policy.
Shipping, Handling and Restocking Fees
All cancelled or returned goods shall be subject to:
- a) storage fees and costs associated with routing the goods
- b) handling and restocking fee in the amount of $395.00 USD for each residential sauna and 15% restocking fee for each commercial sauna
- c) all shipping costs to and from the Seller and
- d) Seller providing a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Buyer's failure to obtain the RMA number shall result in Seller not accepting any returned shipment and Buyer paying all costs and fees. All such costs and fees as determined by Seller shall be paid by Buyer to Seller upon demand by Seller.
In addition to manufacturing a high quality far infrared sauna, we are proud to give our clients an Unlimited Lifetime Warranty. If you should have any questions, don't hesitate to call us at 1-888-358-1270 ext. 2.