Chromotherapy Sauna Lights
Color Therapy - ChromotherapyIt is a well-known fact that color plays a major role in establishing a particular mood or state of mind. Colors are certain wavelengths of electro-magnetic energy seen through our eyes. The actual color that we see is the part of the visible spectrum that is reflected back by a certain object. When all the colors of the rainbow are combined, the result is white light. Working with the different spectrums of White Light can create completeness, or a harmony and union of all complementary parts.
Colors affect us in different ways:Color is one of the languages of the soul.
- Color influence our mood and emotions.
- Colors have an impact on our sense of well-being or un-easiness.
- Using and avoiding certain colors is a way of self-expression; it reflects an aspect of our personality or mood.
- Colors affect our sense of perception (light colors make a space look big, a high ceiling looks less high when painted in a dark color, etc.)
- Colors have a symbolic meaning which is recognized by our sub-conscious mind.
- Colors influence the flow and amount of energy in our bodies.