Infrared Sauna Health Benefits
Infrared sauna therapy has been documented to provide the following health benefits
**Rocky Mountain Saunas has come to the conclusions on this page through research and detailed investigation of these particular sauna health benefits. References**
** Please click on the dark blue headings below for more details on each sauna health benefits topic. **
- Weight Loss: Relax, unwind and lose up to 10 pounds in 30 days with regular infrared sauna use. Far infrared radiant heat can burn more than 600 calories in a 30 minute session! Sweat off Pounds and inches!
- Detoxification for Your Whole Body: Far infrared sauna therapy is one of the safest and most efficient detoxification methods for expelling harmful environmental toxins, insoluble chemical residues and dangerous heavy metals from the human body. Whole body detoxification is one of the cornerstones of responsible family health maintenance.
- Pain Relief: Real, lasting relief for nerve damage, arthritis, muscle pain, carpal tunnel, joint pain and fibromyalgia. No pills, potions or lotions required! Infrared sauna heat penetrates directly to the source of your pain to heal and soothe naturally.
- Fibromyalgia: Sufferers of Fibromyalgia Syndrome (FMS) often complain that they hurt all over during a flare up. That’s because FMS literally attacks the muscles, tendons, and fibrous tissues of the body. While its precise cause is not known, many medical professionals, believe that far infrared sauna use offers a promising treatment.
- Sauna Benefits for Stress Relief: Relax, eliminate tension and melt away the buildup of daily stress and the tension of the workday grind. Feel the glow of deep penetrating infrared heat as it soothes and heals your body naturally. Say “goodnight,” to sleep apnea and insomnia, and sleep like a baby.
- Healing Power of Infrared: Reduce the healing time for damaged tissues, muscles, tendons, ligaments and nerve endings, increase blood circulation and vasodilation of blood vessels. Speed beneficial nitric oxide and healing oxygen to the distressed areas, while removing toxins and lactic acid. Enhanced cell regeneration will give you more energy, stamina and mental clarity.
- Cardiovascular Workout: Medical studies demonstrate sauna health benefits such as lowered blood pressure, improved circulation and enhanced metabolism. An infrared sauna session is a genuine passive cardio workout – without exercise!
- Organic Skin Care: Dramatically renew elasticin-collagen tissues while crow’s feet, forehead lines, wrinkles, age spots, scars, varicose veins and stretch marks naturally fade away. Look younger while you cleanse your body from the inside out.
- Sauna Health Benefits for Immune System:Bullet Proof Your Immune System. Increased production of white blood cells and toxin removal through sweating combines to improve immunity against chronic infections, flu, sinus, allergy symptoms, germs and bacteria. Realize health benefits as the body produces special heat shock proteins, which are powerful immune system stimulators.
- Infrared Sauna and Cancer Therapy: Far infrared therapy has been applied as a cancer treatment worldwide for 20 years. Infrared saunas increase the production of white blood cells, killer T-cells, and interferon, all of which have been shown to fight cancer cell growth.
“The doctor of the future will give no medicine, but will interest his patients in the care of the human frame, in diet, and in the cause and prevention of disease.” ~ Thomas Edison 1902