Best Far Infrared Sauna Warranty
** Applicable for Residential Sauna Models / Residential Application **Colorado, Durango, Rio Grande and Big Bear Infrared Saunas
I. Rocky Mountain Saunas Lifetime Warranty
1. Rocky Mountain Saunas provides the Best Far Infrared Sauna Full Coverage Lifetime Warranty on wood components against defective material and/or workmanship of cabinetry. Since the wood used in our infrared saunas has been kiln dried, a certain amount of expansion and contraction occurs in the wood within a sauna environment. This may result in minor cracks, which is considered normal.
2. Rocky Mountain Saunas provides a Full Service Lifetime Warranty on ALL Nano-carbon Heater Panels. We provide a Full Service Lifetime Warranty on ALL Electrical Components. i.e.: Control Panels, Thermostat sending unit, CPU, Terminal Blocks and relays, 12v system, wiring harness, etc. We even provide a Lifetime Warranty on ALL Chromotherapy and Reading Light Bulbs. If a light bulb goes out, just email or give us a call and we will send you a replacement bulb. We will pay for the shipping and handling of all replacement components. Most customer service and warranty issues are easily resolved by phone with our Technical Support Department. Our products are component modular, so component replacement is simple. In the unlikely event that an on-site service technician is required, there will be No charge to the owner for parts or labor.
3. The standard FM CD Player is covered by a One Year Replacement Warranty through Rocky Mountain Saunas.
4. The Optional Pioneer Stereo Upgrade package is covered by a One Year Replacement Warranty through Rocky Mountain Saunas. 5. The Optional Custom One-Way Privacy Wrap has a Three Year Warranty in an indoor application. Outdoor application warranty is One year. All sales are final on all Custom One-Way Privacy Wraps, nonrefundable. 6. The optional LCD TV/DVD has a
5. The Optional Custom One-Way Privacy Wrap has a Three Year Warranty in an indoor application. Outdoor application warranty is One year. All sales are final on all Custom One-Way Privacy Wraps, nonrefundable. 6. The optional LCD TV/DVD has a
6. The optional LCD TV/DVD has a 90 day Direct Replacement Warranty through Rocky Mountain Saunas unless additional warranty is purchased.
7. Sauna mistreatment, misuse or neglect or high traffic "wear and tear" (IE broken cup holders, door handles etc.) is not considered a warranty issue. Rocky Mountain Saunas will decide whether the warranty claim is valid or considered a non-warrantied item.
8. Lifetime warranty comes standard with all saunas to the original purchaser. Warranty is not transferable between parties. 9. Proof of original purchase must be provided.
9. Proof of original purchase must be provided.
Warranty Labor: We will provide all replacement parts and all phone support for replacement of parts to the original buyer and the warranty is nontransferable. The full service warranty includes in depth customer service provided by our customer service team via phone. When deemed necessary by Rocky Mountain Saunas, other licensed professionals may be contracted to resolve the customer service warranty.
Commercial Application Warranty: All Rocky Mountain Saunas used in a commercial application will have a 5 year warranty from the original date of purchase. All warranty qualifications and disclaimers apply over the 5 year warranty term.
Warranty Disclaimers: We use grade A lumber in our all sauna models. Our saunas are shipped around the globe, and can experience slight blemishes, scratches or scuffs in transit. All structures using wood are susceptible to minor dents, scratches and scuffing which are not covered by warranty. This is normal and will not affect the integrity, operation or Lifetime Warranty of your sauna. Wood is a living material that continues to respond to climate conditions, even after being manufactured into a sauna. Variations in the color or grain, and irregularities such fine cracks are part of the natural beauty of the wood and in no way should be considered defects. During normal operation, wood may crack slightly due to the changes in moisture level. This will not affect the structural integrity of the sauna. Prior to shipping, the wood is inspected for consistency, color and quality. Our saunas are shipped around the globe, and can experience slight blemishes, scratches or scuffs in transit. In most cases, these blemishes on the exterior of the sauna can be concealed by using a small amount of furniture polish, oil or other furniture treatment. Please avoid any treatment containing Benzene or a high concentration of alcohol. Any interior blemishes, scratches, scuffs or chips can be either left alone, sanded or combination of gluing plus sanding. Any aesthetic repairs or cosmetic damage compensation will be determined solely by Rocky Mountain Saunas Inc.
Outdoor Use Disclaimer: Saunas used in outside locations must have cover purchased from Rocky Mountain Saunas to Maintain the Lifetime Warranty. Failure to utilize the .004 plastic sheet supplied as additional water protection for your sauna will void your warranty. The fabric used for the roof of the waterproof cover is resistant to water penetration; however it is sewn to the acrylic canvas sides. It is required to place the plastic sheet included directly over the sauna roof prior to installing the cover and placing an object on the sauna roof to give the fabric elevation for water run off as further protection. Like any wood exposed to the elements, it is required to treat the exterior wood of the sauna to keep it from deteriorating. Our best far infrared sauna warranty is deemed void if the sauna has been misused, altered or left exposed to the elements of weather and water.
II. Liabilities1. Rocky Mountain Saunas and any of its subsidiaries and/or associates shall not be held responsible for any misuse of the sauna by the customer. We shall not be held liable for any damage and/or injury caused by customer misuse of product. 2. Rocky Mountain Saunas and any of its subsidiaries and/or associates do not provide medical guidance or diagnosis. It is always recommended that you contact your physician for advice.
III. Cancellation and Return Policy
1. Buyer may cancel and return the goods to Seller, subject to the terms and conditions of this policy. Buyer shall assume all risk of loss associated with the return as well as shipping, handling, restocking and other fees, costs and expenses as described in this policy. 2. Seller reserves the right to refuse to refund any deposit or
2. Seller reserves the right to refuse to refund any deposit or payment, or cancel any payment due, and any owing until such time as Seller a) is in receipt of the goods b) has inspected the goods and c) in the Seller's discretion, has found the goods to be free of damage. 3. All returned goods must be in their original packaging. Seller may refuse to refund all or any portion of any payment, or cancel payment due and owing if the Buyer fails to fully comply with or violates the terms and conditions of this policy.
3. All returned goods must be in their original packaging. Seller may refuse to refund all or any portion of any payment, or cancel payment due and owing if the Buyer fails to fully comply with or violates the terms and conditions of this policy.