All Rocky Mountain Saunas models are built in our manufacturing facility to be of a prefabricated design and as such, can all be called sauna kits. This prefabrication allows the saunas to be shipped safely and easily.
All of our home sauna kits are assembled using large 2 1/4 inch furniture bolts. The bolts are aligned through pre-drilled holes and are held fast in metal anchor caps inside the walls. Simple, easy and sturdy.
Rocky Mountain sauna kits are truly easy to assemble. We do offer White Glove Assembly Service which includes assembly in your home and removal of all packaging and the pallet.
If you choose to do it yourself, our infrared sauna kits can be erected by two people in about 30-40 minutes. A medium Phillips head screwdriver is the only tool needed for assembly. A small step ladder will allow you to view the interior of the roof cap and make all the necessary electrical connections in the roof cap area.
View our installation video online now to see how easy it is to install your sauna kit. (see video on homepage)
The benefits of a buying a Sauna kit from Rocky Mountain Saunas
- Save installation fee by doing it yourself.
- RMS sauna kits are simple to move to another location in your home, or are easily transported if you move. You can even move it indoors to outdoors depending on the season.
- All sauna kits include easy to follow assembly instructions and sample installation video is on this site.
- Our full service lifetime warranty ensures that after your initial investment in your sauna you will never have to spend another penny to keep your Rocky Mountain sauna kit in perfect working order. This is the most comprehensive warranty in the far infrared sauna industry worldwide. Period.
- No freight costs and free delivery to the continental US! “No tax” is applicable for locations outside the State of Colorado.
- Enjoy our personalized customer service and after-purchase support.
We have 4 great infrared home sauna kits for sale directly from our website.
With all of our infrared sauna kits your satisfaction is guaranteed!
Infrared Sauna Kit Frequently Asked Questions
1. How do you ship your infrared sauna kits?
Your sauna is shipped on a custom made pallet that is surrounded by protective plyboard on all four side. Shrink wrapped and banded securely to the pallet. We ship our saunas to any location in the continental US via FedEx, Reddaway, ABF, etc. at no charge, and delivery truck is equipped with a power hydraulic lift gate to facilitate unloading/ delivery
2. Does my sauna kit come with the wiring completed?
It will be necessary to connect several 110v/ 3 prong plug ins which are color coded. There are also two ribbon connectors and one two pin connector that need to be joined.
3. Is the warranty voided if I do my own assembly?
Warranty is valid when you perform your own assembly of your sauna kit.
4. Do I have feature options for my new infrared sauna kit order?
Upgrades for all our infrared sauna models include Cedar wood upgrade, weatherproof Sunbrella canvas cover for outdoor locations, heavy duty canvas covered seat cushions, Pioneer Stereo Upgrade Options, Privacy Wraps and White Glove Assembly Service.
All Rocky Mountain sauna kits for sale come fully equipped with Chromotherapy lighting, floor heaters, front panel heaters, drink holders, magazine holder, towel holder, reading light, dual control panels, am/fm stereo with CD player and MP3 adapter.
Decide on a healthier future for yourself and your family. Call us today at 888-358-1270. We try to maintain all sauna kit models in inventory during the entire year so that your sauna kit can be shipped promptly following your order.