Frequently Asked Questions About Far Infrared Saunas
- What is infrared?
- Are infrared saunas safe?
- What is the difference in heater system between a Rocky Mountain Sauna and a traditional sauna?
- Why are Nano-Carbon™ heater panels better than Ceramic heat emitters?
- Are the lower temperatures in an infrared sauna still effective?
- What type of wood do you use?
- Do I need special electrical wiring?
- How do I clean my sauna?
- Does my sauna have a warranty?
- What is the cost of running a sauna?
- How do I install my unit when it arrives?
- How do I pay for my new sauna?
- How do you ship my pre-fab sauna?
- Why Should I Buy an infrared sauna from Rocky Mountain Saunas?
- What Standard Features are included in your infrared saunas?
- Where can I try one of your infrared saunas near me?
Rocky Mountain Saunas Represents the Ultimate Value in Infrared Saunas.
Thank you for visiting our infrared sauna website and reading these sauna faqs. We provide detailed information and inside/out views of every model and feature on our commercial and home infrared sauna products.
Zero EMF Rated Carbon Wave 360 Technology = the largest and most Carbon Heater Panels in every model = maximum results in less time.
Precision Handcrafted Quality in a Commercial Grade Sauna at Affordable, Factory Direct Prices.
Rocky Mountain Saunas offers Standard Features like Zero EMF Rated Heater Panels, LED Chromotherapy Light System, flush floor designed heating panel, bronze smoked privacy glass, multiple safety certifications, handcrafted workmanship, and ergonomic vertical dowel backrests.
Standard features on all models include: EMF shielding wiring, upgraded FM w/ CD Player MP3 / USB outlet and 4″ speakers, interior 12V hookup for TV, and deluxe crown molding at competitive prices.
More standard features, full coverage lifetime warranty, free shipping and a 90 day money back guarantee!
We provide accurate, up to date information on everything from infrared technology to documented medical studies regarding specific health issues. From proper woods for infrared sauna construction to personalized tips for improved infrared sauna results. Thank you for considering our firm for your sauna order.
We hope this information has been helpful. If you should have any further questions, Please call us at 1-888-358-1270, or send an email