2016 StereoClick Here to Customize your Sauna
Stereo, Shipping and handling
** Applicable for Residential Sauna Models / Residential Application **Badger, Colorado, Durango, Rio Grande and Big Bear Infrared Saunas
I. Rocky Mountain Saunas Unlimited Lifetime Warranty
1. Rocky Mountain Saunas provides the Best Far Infrared Sauna Unlimited Lifetime Warranty on wood components against defective material and/or workmanship of cabinetry. Since the wood used in our infrared saunas has been kiln dried, a certain amount of expansion and contraction occurs in the wood within a sauna environment. This may result in minor bowing or cracks, which is considered normal.
2. Rocky Mountain Saunas provides an Unlimited Lifetime Warranty on ALL Nano-Carbon™ Heater Panels. We provide an Unlimited Lifetime Warranty on ALL Electrical Components. i.e.: Control Panels, Thermostat sending unit, CPU, Terminal Blocks and relays, 12v system, etc.
Most customer service and warranty issues are easily resolved by phone with our Technical Support Department. Our products are component modular, so component replacement is simple. In the unlikely event that an on-site service technician is required, there will be No charge to the owner for parts or labor. Rocky Mountain Saunas will determine if an on-site technician is required.
3. The standard FM CD Player is covered by a One Year Replacement Warranty through Rocky Mountain Saunas. Unauthorized installation or removal of stereo may void warranty. Rocky Mountain Saunas must be notified prior to install or removal of stereo for specific instructions.
4. The Optional Custom One-Way Privacy Wrap has a One Year Warranty for both indoor and outdoor applications. All sales are final on all Custom One-Way Privacy Wraps, nonrefundable.
5. All sales of custom made Seat Cushions and Sauna Covers, Pioneer Upgrade Package Installations, and Custom One-Way Privacy Wraps are non-refundable.
6. Tempered Glass Door is under warranty through the shipping process. Once the sauna kit has arrived at its final destination and the door is intact, any cracking, breakage or damage of the glass door is the responsibility of the client to repair or replace.
7. Sauna mistreatment, misuse or neglect or high traffic "wear and tear" (ie: broken cup holders, door handles, wood slats, etc.) is not considered a warranty issue. Rocky Mountain Saunas will decide whether the warranty claim is valid or considered a non-warrantied item.
8. The Unlimited Lifetime Warranty comes standard with all Rocky Mountain Saunas to the original purchaser. Warranty is not transferable between parties.
9. Proof of original purchase must be provided by client.
Warranty Labor: Rocky Mountain Saunas will provide all replacement parts and all phone support for replacement of parts to the original owner and the warranty is nontransferable. The Unlimited Lifetime Warranty includes in-depth customer service provided by the Rocky Mountain Saunas Technical Support Team via phone. When deemed necessary by Rocky Mountain Saunas, other licensed professionals may be contracted to resolve the customer service warranty.
Commercial Application Warranty: All Rocky Mountain Saunas used in a commercial application will have a 5 year warranty from the original date of purchase. All warranty qualifications and disclaimers apply over the 5 year warranty term.
AFTER THE INITIAL PRESET OPERATION SEQUENCE HAS BEEN PERFORMED, DO NOT SET THE SAUNA TEMPERATURE HIGHER THAN 135°F. OPERATING THE SAUNA AT 140°F OR HIGHER WILL VOID YOUR WARRANTY.
Warranty is subject to the availability of replacement components from manufacturer.
We use grade A lumber in our all sauna models. Our saunas are shipped around the globe, and can experience slight blemishes, scratches or scuffs in transit. All structures using wood are susceptible to minor dents, scratches and scuffing which are not covered by warranty. This is normal and will not affect the integrity, operation or Unlimited Lifetime Warranty of your sauna.
Wood is a living material that continues to respond to climate conditions, even after being manufactured into a sauna. Prior to shipping, the wood is inspected for consistency, color and quality. Variations in the color or grain, and irregularities such as fine cracks are part of the natural beauty of the wood and in no way should be considered defects.
During normal operation, wood may crack slightly due to the changes in humidity level of the wood. This will not affect the structural integrity of the sauna.
In most cases, minor wood blemishes on the exterior of the sauna may be treated by using a small amount of furniture polish, tung oil or other furniture treatment products. Please avoid any treatment containing Benzene or a high concentration of alcohol. Any interior blemishes, scratches, scuffs or chips can be either left alone, sanded or combination of gluing plus sanding.
Any compensation for small aesthetic repairs or minor cosmetic damage will be determined solely by Rocky Mountain Saunas Inc.
In the rare case damage should happen during the shipping process, it is required that a phone call is made to Rocky Mountain Saunas prior to the delivery driver leaving the delivery site. It is also required that pictures of the damage be sent within 24 hours of receipt of the sauna to firstname.lastname@example.org. Failure to comply with this process may disqualify any damage from being covered by warranty.
Outdoor Use Disclaimer: Saunas used in outside locations require a cedar wood cabin and must have a weather resistant cover purchased from Rocky Mountain Saunas to maintain the Unlimited Lifetime Warranty. Covers and thermal liners have a one year warranty from the manufacturer. Failure to utilize the .004 plastic sheet supplied as additional water protection for your sauna will void your warranty.
The fabric used for the roof of the waterproof cover is resistant to water penetration; however it is sewn to the acrylic canvas sides. It is required to place the plastic sheet included directly over the sauna roof prior to installing the weather resistant cover and placing an object on the sauna roof to give the fabric elevation for water run off as further protection. Like any wood exposed to the elements, it is required to treat the exterior wood of the sauna to keep it from deteriorating.
The Unlimited Lifetime Warranty is deemed void if the sauna has been misused, altered or left exposed to sun, rain, snow, wind or hail.
II. Liabilities1. Rocky Mountain Saunas and any of its subsidiaries and/or associates shall not be held responsible for any misuse of the sauna by the client. We shall not be held liable for any damage and/or injury caused by client misuse of product.
III. Cancellation and Return Policy
1. Buyer may cancel and return the sauna, less non-refundable accessories (seat cushions, outdoor cover, pioneer upgrade and installation labor, and custom one-way privacy wraps) to Seller, subject to the terms and conditions of this policy, within 30 days of proof of purchase date. Buyer shall assume all risk of loss associated with the return as well as shipping, handling, restocking and other fees, costs and expenses as described in this policy. Sauna must be returned in the same condition it was originally received in.
2. Seller reserves the right to refuse to refund any deposit or payment, or cancel any payment due, and any owing until such time as Seller:a) is in receipt of the goods
b) has inspected the goods and
c) in the Seller's discretion, has found the goods to be free of damage.
Shipping, Handling and Restocking FeesAll cancelled or returned goods shall be subject to:
SAUNA SAFETY CERTIFICATIONSRocky Mountain Saunas is committed to making safety our #1 priority. Internationally recognized safety certifications assure you that all our saunas have attained a high level of quality construction, safety and performance standards.
ISO develops International Standards.
ELECTRICAL TESTING LABORATORIES
Electrical Testing Laboratories (ETL) was founded in 1896 by Thomas Edison, and is one of the oldest product safety testing laboratories in the world. Certification by ETL and ETL-C assures you that all Rocky Mountain Sauna models have been tested to meet both US and Canadian safety and performance standards.
CE CERTIFIED EUROPEAN SAFETY STANDARDS
The CE Mark is a requirement for products sold to the European Market. The CE Mark identifies a product as complying with the health and safety requirements spelled out in European legislation and is mandatory for equipment operating in the European Union (EU).
The RoHS Directive stands for “the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment”. This Directive bans the placing on the EU market of new electrical and electronic equipment containing more than agreed levels of lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyl (PBB) and polybrominated diphenyl ether (PBDE) flame retardants.