** Applicable for Residential Sauna Models / Residential Application **
Colorado, Durango, Rio Grande and Big Bear Infrared Saunas
I. Rocky Mountain Saunas Lifetime Warranty
1. Rocky Mountain Saunas provides the Best Far Infrared Sauna Full Coverage Lifetime Warranty on wood components against defective material and/or workmanship of cabinetry. Since the wood used in our infrared saunas has been kiln dried, a certain amount of expansion and contraction occurs in the wood within a sauna environment. This may result in minor cracks, which is considered normal, and is not considered a defect.
2. Rocky Mountain Saunas provides a Full Service Lifetime Warranty on ALL Nano-carbon Heater Panels. We provide a Full Service Lifetime Warranty on ALL Electrical Components. i.e.: Control Panels, Thermostat sending unit, CPU, Terminal Blocks and relays, 12v system, wiring harness, etc.
We even provide a Lifetime Warranty on ALL Chromotherapy and Reading Light Bulbs. If a light bulb (reading light/outside lights) goes out, email or call RMS and we will send you a replacement bulb. We will pay for the shipping and handling of all replacement components. Chromotherapy light assembly will only be replaced if the whole assembly becomes inoperable. This will not cover individual LED lights that may burn out.
Most customer service and warranty issues are easily resolved by phone with our Technical Support Department. Our products are component modular, so component replacement is simple. In the unlikely event that an on-site service technician is required, there will be No charge to the owner for parts or labor. Rocky Mountain Saunas will determine if an on-site service technician is required.
3. The standard FM CD Player is covered by a One Year Replacement Warranty through Rocky Mountain Saunas. Unauthorized installation or removal of stereo may void warranty. Rocky Mountain Saunas must be notified prior to install or removal of stereo for specific instructions.
4. The Optional Pioneer Stereo Upgrade packages (Premier and Elite) are covered by a One Year Warranty through Rocky Mountain Saunas. Pioneer stereos under the manufacturer One Year Warranty will be sent in for service and mailed back out to the customer after the repairs have been made. Customer is responsible for removal and re-installation of the stereo. Customer will pay postage to get the stereo sent to Rocky Mountain Saunas. Rocky Mountain Saunas will pay for the return shipping cost to the customer.
The optional Three Year Replacement Warranty ($49.95) will cover the stereo and speakers for a period of three years from the original purchase date. Rocky Mountain Saunas will evaluate the defective part to determine if it needs to be repaired or replaced. Customer will pay postage to get the stereo sent to Rocky Mountain Saunas. Rocky Mountain Saunas will pay for the return freight to the customer. Pioneer stereo upgrade packages and installation labor are non-refundable, all sales final.
5. The Optional Custom One-Way Privacy Wrap has a One Year Warranty for both indoor and outdoor applications. All sales are final on all Custom One-Way Privacy Wraps, nonrefundable.
6. Custom made Seat Cushions and Sauna Covers, Pioneer Upgrade Package installations, White Glove Assembly Labor and Custom One-Way Privacy Wraps are non-refundable.
7. Sauna mistreatment, misuse or neglect or high traffic “wear and tear” (IE broken cup holders, door handles, wood slats etc.) is not considered a warranty issue. Rocky Mountain Saunas will decide whether the warranty claim is valid or considered a non-warrantied item.
8. Lifetime warranty comes standard with all saunas to the original purchaser. Warranty is not transferable between parties.
9. Proof of original purchase must be provided by customer.
Warranty Labor: We will provide all replacement parts and all phone support for replacement of parts to the original buyer and the warranty is nontransferable. The full service warranty includes in-depth customer service provided by our customer service team via phone. When deemed necessary by Rocky Mountain Saunas, other licensed professionals may be contracted to resolve the customer service warranty.
Commercial Application Warranty: All Rocky Mountain Saunas used in a commercial application will have a five year warranty from the original date of purchase. All warranty qualifications and disclaimers apply over the five year warranty term.
We use grade A lumber in our all sauna models. Our saunas are shipped around the globe, and can experience slight blemishes, scratches or scuffs in transit. All structures using wood are susceptible to minor dents, scratches and scuffing which are not covered by warranty. This is normal and will not affect the integrity, operation or Lifetime Warranty of your sauna.
Wood is a living material that continues to respond to climate conditions, even after being manufactured into a sauna. Prior to shipping, the wood is inspected for consistency, color and quality. Variations in the color or grain, and irregularities such fine cracks are part of the natural beauty of the wood and in no way should be considered defects.
During normal operation, wood may crack slightly due to the changes in moisture level. This will not affect the structural integrity of the sauna. Our saunas are shipped around the globe, and can experience slight blemishes, scratches or scuffs in transit.
In most cases, these blemishes on the exterior of the sauna can be concealed by using a small amount of furniture polish, oil or other furniture treatment. Please avoid any treatment containing Benzene or a high concentration of alcohol. Any interior blemishes, scratches, scuffs or chips can be either left alone, sanded or combination of gluing plus sanding.
Any aesthetic repairs or cosmetic damage compensation will be determined solely by Rocky Mountain Saunas Inc.
After the initial preset operation sequence has been performed, do not set the sauna temperature higher than 135°F. Operating the sauna at 140°F or higher will void your warranty.
Outdoor Use Disclaimer: Saunas used in outside locations must have a cover purchased from Rocky Mountain Saunas to maintain the Lifetime Warranty. Covers and thermal liners have a one year warranty. Failure to utilize the .004 plastic sheet supplied as additional water protection for your sauna will void your warranty.
The fabric used for the roof of the waterproof cover is resistant to water penetration; however it is sewn to the acrylic canvas sides. It is required to place the plastic sheet included directly over the sauna roof prior to installing the cover and placing an object on the sauna roof to give the fabric elevation for water run off as further protection. Like any wood exposed to the elements, it is required to treat the exterior wood of the sauna to keep it from deteriorating.
Our best far infrared sauna warranty is deemed void if the sauna has been misused, altered or left exposed to the elements of weather and water.
1. Rocky Mountain Saunas and any of its subsidiaries and/or associates shall not be held responsible for any misuse of the sauna by the customer. We shall not be held liable for any damage and/or injury caused by customer misuse of product.
2. Rocky Mountain Saunas and any of its subsidiaries and/or associates do not provide medical guidance or diagnosis. It is always recommended that you contact your physician for advice.
III. Cancellation and Return Policy
1. Buyer may cancel and return the sauna, less non-refundable accessories (seat cushions, outdoor cover, pioneer upgrade and installation labor, custom one-way privacy wraps and white glove installation labor) to Seller, subject to the terms and conditions of this policy. Buyer shall assume all risk of loss associated with the return as well as shipping, handling, restocking and other fees, costs and expenses as described in this policy.
2. Seller reserves the right to refuse to refund any deposit or payment, or cancel any payment due, and any owing until such time as Seller
a) is in receipt of the goods
b) has inspected the goods and
c) in the Seller’s discretion, has found the goods to be free of damage.
3. All returned goods must be in their original packaging, along with shipping pallet. Seller may refuse to refund all or any portion of any payment, or cancel payment due and owing if the Buyer fails to fully comply with or violates the terms and conditions of this policy.
Shipping, Handling and Restocking Fees
All cancelled or returned goods shall be subject to
a) storage fees and costs associated with routing the goods
b) handling and restocking fee in the amount of $395.00 USD for each sauna
c) all shipping costs to and from the Seller and
d) Seller providing a return merchandise authorization (RMA) number. Buyer’s failure to obtain the RMA number shall result in Seller not accepting any returned shipment and Buyer paying all costs and fees. All such costs and fees as determined by Seller shall be paid by Buyer to Seller upon demand by Seller.
In addition to making the best far infrared sauna, we are proud to give our customers this rock solid warranty. If you should have any questions, don’t hesitate to call us at 1-888-358-1270 ext. 2.
SAUNA SAFETY CERTIFICATIONS
Rocky Mountain Saunas is committed to making safety our #1 priority. Internationally recognized safety certifications assure you that all our saunas have attained a high level of quality construction, safety and performance standards.
Below is a list of our current Safety Certifications from International Testing Laboratories authorized to approve infrared sauna safety standards in North America, Canada and the European Union.
ISO develops International Standards.
Rocky Mountain Saunas’ manufacturing facility have implemented a quality management system in order to maintain the highest standards in product development and quality assurance and is proud to have earned the prestigious ISO 9001 Certification.
ISO International Standards ensure that products and services are safe, reliable and of good quality. ISO (International Organization for Standardization) is the world’s largest developer of voluntary International Standards. International Standards give state of the art specifications for products, services and good practice, helping to make industry more efficient and effective. Developed through global consensus, they help to break down barriers to international trade.
Founded in 1947, and since then have published more than 19,500 International Standards covering almost all aspects of technology, manufacturing and business. From food safety to computers, and agriculture to healthcare, ISO International Standards impact all our lives.
The ISO story began in 1946 when delegates from 25 countries met at the Institute of Civil Engineers in London and decided to create a new international organization ‘to facilitate the international coordination and unification of industrial standards’. In February 1947 the new organization, ISO, officially began operations.
Today ISO includes members from 163 countries and 3,368 technical bodies to take care of standard development. More than 150 people work full time for ISO’s Central Secretariat in Geneva, Switzerland.
More about the history of ISO.
Because ‘International Organization for Standardization’ would have different acronyms in different languages (IOS in English, OIN in French for Organisation internationale de normalisation), the founders decided to give it the short form ISO. ISO is derived from the Greek isos, meaning equal. Whatever the country, whatever the language, the short form of the name is always ISO.
ELECTRICAL TESTING LABORATORIES
Electrical Testing Laboratories (ETL) was founded in 1896 by Thomas Edison, and is one of the oldest product safety testing laboratories in the world. Certification by ETL and ETL-C assures you that all Rocky Mountain Sauna models have been tested to meet both US and Canadian safety and performance standards.
CE CERTIFIED EUROPEAN SAFETY STANDARDS
The CE Mark is a requirement for products sold to the European Market. The CE Mark identifies a product as complying with the health and safety requirements spelled out in European legislation and is mandatory for equipment operating in the European Union (EU).
The RoHS Directive stands for “the restriction of the use of certain hazardous substances in electrical and electronic equipment”. This Directive bans the placing on the EU market of new electrical and electronic equipment containing more than agreed levels of lead, cadmium, mercury, hexavalent chromium, polybrominated biphenyl (PBB) and polybrominated diphenyl ether (PBDE) flame retardants.